After an accident, it can feel like you don't have control. Medical bills pile up. Insurance issues can arise. If your accident was the result of another's negligence, however, you can take action and get the compensation you need. A lawyer can help you regain control over your life. Your attorney can handle insurance issues and guide you through the legal process of getting compensation.
Paris & Chaikin, PLLC, is a personal injury litigation firm dedicated to aggressively seeking justice on behalf of seriously injured accident victims. Our attorneys have recovered millions of dollars on behalf of clients throughout the state and are members of the prestigious Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
We handle all types of personal injury matters, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents: We represent the victims of all types of auto, truck and motorcycle accident injuries in New York, including pedestrian knockdowns and hit and run.
- Construction accidents: From scaffold falls and collapse to ladder falls and forklift accidents, you can count on our law firm to fight for fair compensation after an accident on a construction site.
- Premises liability: When you are injured on another person's property, you may have a claim. We handle slip-and-fall cases, dog bite cases, negligent security cases and more.
- Products liability: From car parts to prescription medications, product designers and manufacturers have a duty to protect consumers from harm. These cases are called products liability cases, and we can guide you through the process of bringing a claim and seeking justice.
- Medical malpractice: Our lawyers represent clients in cases involving all types of medical negligence, including surgical errors, birth injuries, hospital negligence and more.
- Nursing home negligence: We diligently advocate for those who have suffered serious falls, bedsores and other neglect-related issues while in nursing care.
- Wrongful death: Our Manhattan attorneys are compassionate champions on behalf of families who have lost loved ones. We handle fatal accident cases in all areas of personal injury law.
- Mass tort cases: We handle mass tort litigation involving defective drugs and dangerous medical devices.
Handling Related Legal Issues
When you have been seriously injured, you may also have related legal issues that need to be resolved. For example, if you are disabled and no longer able to work, you may have a Social Security Disability benefits claim. Likewise, if you were injured on the job, you may have a workers' compensation claim. Our law firm also assists clients with related issues, such as Social Security Disability and workers' compensation, as well as structured settlements and lottery prizes.
Contact Paris & Chaikin, PLLC, for a free consultation with absolutely no obligations. Simply call our New York City office at 646-741-4005 or send us an email.
Se habla español.