Paris & Chaikin, PLLC
Local 646-741-4005
From your cell call **NYCLAW Desde su llamada celular

Need A Ride?

We Offer A Free Car service to and from our Office

Free Initial Consultation - Se Habla Español
Areas of Practice

July 2016 Archives

What to do if you are injured on a construction site and undocumented

You have rights if you are injured at a construction site in New York State. You may be covered under your employer's workers' compensation insurance. You also may have a personal injury claim against another party.

More verdicts & settlements

225 W. 34th Street (14 Penn Plaza) Suite 2202 New York, NY 10122 Map & Directions

Free Initial Consultation - Se Habla Español

Back To Top