Tens of thousands of construction site workers and other individuals are injured in forklift accidents every year. If you or someone you care about is one of these injured workers, get an experienced forklift injury attorney on your side. A lawyer can help you seek the money you need for lost wages, present and future medical bills and other expenses.
Paris & Chaikin, PLLC, is an aggressive litigation firm committed to pursuing the very best results for our injured clients. We do not settle cases unless the settlement is truly in our client's best interests. If we believe we can obtain more money for our clients through litigation, we will gladly battle the case out in court.
Frequent Kinds Of Forklift Accidents
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) lists the most common types of forklift accidents. They include:
- Workers injured in forklift rollovers or tipovers
- Workers becoming crushed between the forklift and another vehicle
- Workers being run over or struck by a forklift
- Workers being struck by falling material
- Workers falling from a platform on the forks
In these types of accident cases, our law firm will ask the important questions such as:
- Was the forklift operator correctly trained?
- Did the forklift have a seat belt?
- Was the forklift regularly serviced and maintained?
Free Consultation With No Conditions | No Recovery, No Fees
To learn more about your rights after any forklift accident, call the New York City office of Paris & Chaikin, PLLC, today at 212-742-0476 for a free consultation. You can also reach us via email. Our attorneys only get paid if we recover compensation for you.
Se habla español.